Heterodontosaurus was a small, agile dinosaur. It was about 3 feet long and had the ability to hold its prey with its two opposable fingers. It was unusual because It had a beak, large canine teeth like a predator and molars for grinding like a mammal.
Questions to discover:
1. When did Heterodontosaurus live?
2. What does the name Heterodontosaurus mean?
3. Where was its skeleton first discovered?
4. Where can you see this fantastic creature and more?
1. During the early Jurassic Period
2. "Different toothed lizard"
3. South Africa
4. The Bollinger County Museum of Natural History!
The Bollinger County Museum of Natural History is located in the historic town of Marble Hill, Missouri. We are the perfect destination for families, school groups, or the solo enthusiast!
See the eons in just one day! Our exhibits showcase Missouri’s historic and prehistoric past.
Become involved and explore the ways that you can support the Bollinger County Museum of Natural History!